ACMarket is the top-rated alternative Android app store in the world, offering thousands of Android apps and games; some are modified, some are tweaked, and everything is FREE so click the AC Market app download button below.
Sound good? Check out the download video below.
How to Use ACMarket :
ACMarket really is very simple to use:
- Open the app by tapping the icon on your home screen
- Tap on Apps and then choose your category
- Search for a specific app or game or just browse what’s on offer
- Tap to download and follow the in-app directions
It gets better
ACMarket Features :
So, what does this app installer offer? Take a look at the following:
- Android Apps – loads of apps and games from the official store, all for free
- ACMarket Apps – apps and games only found in this installer
- Tweaked Apps – some of the best stock apps with some great new features added
- Modified Games – top-rated games with loads of extras and the in-app features all unlocked
Still got questions? See the above features visually.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Then let us answer them for you:
What Platform is Supported by ACMarket?
First off, ACMarket is an Android installer, and it only contains Android apps and games. However, there are ways to download it on iOS and on Mac/PC, just by following a few simple steps.
Do I Have to Root My Android Device?
You don’t have to, but it does help you get the best experience possible. When you install ACMarket on a rooted device, the games already on that device get modified with great new features. Plus, if you don’t root your device and you try using apps or games over the internet, there is a chance that Google Play will block them. You can use it without rooting though; it will just be a little more limited.
Is it Going to Void My Warranty?
Absolutely not. There is nothing special about the way you install ACMarket, and it doesn’t need to go against any of the official security protocols to work. However, there is a lot of modified content, and this may invalidate your warranty if your device needs to be returned for repair or replacement. All you need to is delete the apps; they are easy enough to reinstall later.
We’re not done yet
Fixing ACMarket Errors :
While ACMarket is incredibly reliable, it isn’t infallible, and it would be remiss of us not to tell you how to fix it when it stops working. Run through these steps in order; they won’t all work on every device:
Method 1: Reset Your App Preferences
This is by far the easiest and the most successful method:
- Head to your Settings app and go to Apps or Apps Manager (depends on your Android version)
- Tap on All Apps and then navigate to Reset App Preferences
- A message will open, tap on Reset Now and close your Settings app down
- Try ACMarket again, and you should find it works.
If it doesn’t, try the next steps.
Method 2: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
- Go back to your Settings app and into Apps/App Manager
- Go to Systems App and tap on Package Installer
- Click Clear Data and then Clear Cache
- Close down Settings; the app should work again.
If not, try method 3.
Note – For those using Android Marshmallow 6.0, the data and cache clearing options can be found under the Storage option
Method 3: Enable the Unknown Sources Option
Third-party content needs permission to work on your device:
- Open your Settings and tap Security
- Tap on Unknown Sources and make sure it is enabled
- Close Settings and try again; the app should now work.
If none of these work, delete the app, make sure the Unknown Sources option is enabled and then download it again.
Still Can’t Get it Working?
Ask the Developers on Facebook
Have we convinced you?
Alternative Apps :
If you want to try something different, have a look at Panda Helper, an excellent alternative that does not require you to root your device first.
You’re good to go
Try it today; ACMarket is free to use and safe, offering you a whole new world of great apps and games. Drop us a line in the comments to tell us your thoughts and follow us on Facebook for more tips like this.