Unofficial content is becoming the norm these days as jailbreaks become harder to get and, as a result, more and more third-party app installers are being released. AppValley is the latest to offer iOS users a diverse choice of content, including plenty of modified apps and games, tweaks and more. It is one of the easiest installers to use, is entirely free and you don’t need Cydia for it to work. More details to follow.
How to Download AppValley:
AppValley is a user-friendly app and is easy to install; follow this guide:
- From Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, go to the official AppValley website from the download button above.
- Tap on one of the Profile installation button to start the download process
- An information page opens; tap the Install button
- On your home screen will be an installation progress indicator. Check it; if it says “Waiting” tap it and the install will start
- When AppValley has successfully installed on your device, the icon is on your home screen
How to Use AppValley:
Using the installer couldn’t be easier. Once you have downloaded it:
- Open the installer by tapping the app icon on your home page
- Choose your app category and tap it
- Find a specific app or game using the search bar or browse to see what’s available
- Tap on the app or game and follow the directions on the screen to download and install it
- The new app icon will appear on your home page
How to Delete AppValley:
Not everyone will get on with AppValley, and if you need to delete it, it’s easy to do:
Method 1: Deleting the Profile
- Open Settings>General
- Go to Profiles and find the AppValley profile
- Tap it and then tap Delete Profile
- Close Settings and the app is gone
Method 3: Deleting the Icon
- Long-press on the app icon until it starts wiggling
- Tap the small cross in the top corner of the icon
- Tap Delete on the popup message, and the installer will be removed immediately
Here is the list of top features of the App Valley app shown visually in an infographic.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Below we have the answer to the common questions we get asked about AppValley:
Is It Safe?
Yes, it is. AppValley does not require the same kind of permissions to work that Cydia did and works much the same as any standard app store app. It doesn’t go against security protocols in place, and it doesn’t leave your device open to external threats. Plus, the developer added SSL encryption and issues regular updates.
Will My Warranty Be Voided?
No, and that’ because it is safe to use and legal. Because it doesn’t go against the security on iOS, Apple cannot void your warranty for using it. However, some of the tweaks may be a different matter – if your iPhone or iPad has to go in for repair, just delete the tweak first.
How Can I Fix The Untrusted developer Error?
This always appears when you try to use custom content the first time because Apple doesn’t know who the developer is. Fixing it is simple:
- Tap the app icon and make a note of the developer name in the error message
- Open Settings>General and go to Profiles
- Find the name of the developer and tap it
- Tap Trust, come out of Settings, and you should be able to go straight into the installer.
Don’t miss out on this – AppValley is one of the most comprehensive and best installers we have today. It’s free; give it a go, tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook to get more updates like this.