One of our best Cydia alternatives is called Emus4U, with more modified apps and games and Cydia tweaks than any other, including games emulators; click the button below to download it.
Even better, it’s FREE. Check out download video below.
How to Use Emus4U :
Using the app couldn’t be easier:
- Find the icon on your home screen and tap to open it
- Tap on Check Out Our Apps
- Pick your category
- Look through the apps and games or find a specific one by using the search bar
- Tap the result and download it to your device
It is that simple
Emus4U App Features :
Emus4U offers a huge choice of content and its all in useful categories:
- App Store Apps – free and premium app store apps and games, all free
- Exclusive Apps – Cydia tweaks, movie and music apps, emulators, screen recorders and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with new features added
- Modified Games – popular games with extra features and functions
Still not convinced ? See them visually below.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Let us set your mind at rest by answering the common questions:
How Do I Fix The Untrusted Developer Error?
Very easily. This is a common error with custom content and these steps will solve it:
- Launch iOS Settings and go to the General section
- Go to Profiles, find the app certificate and tap it
- Trust it, close Settings and try again – the error is gone
Will Using Emus4U Void My Warranty?
No. It is perfectly legal to use because it doesn’t break the security protocols that Apple protects the iOS firmware with. It is also very safe to use but there are a couple of tweaks that can change things on your device and these might void your warranty. Just remove them if you ever need to take your iPhone or iPad to an Apple Store.
The App won’t Download or Verify – What Am I Doing Wrong?
Nothing. It is likely that Apple has revoked the app certificate and the developers are busy updating it when you try to download the app. They use enterprise certificates that have expired and, although these are regularly revoked, the developers generally manage to replace them very quickly. Just delete Emus4U and then wait a couple of hours before you try again. If you want instant notifications of when the updates are ready, like us on Facebook, click Following > See First.
Have More Questions ?
I Can’t Connect to Emus4U!
The app has crashed because the certificate has been revoked; leave it a few hours and then have another go.
Can I Request a Specific App or Game?
You can but there are no guarantees that it will be included. Use the Twitter feed for the developer to put your request in.
An App Crashed, What Do I Do?
Simply delete that app and then reinstall it from Emus4U.
We’re not done yet
Fixing Emus4U Errors :
While it is stable and very reliable there is no getting away from a couple of common errors. Read on for solutions:
This is easy to fix:
- Launch Settings
- Tap on Safari
- Tap Clear Website Data and try again
These errors tend to happen when you hit Download and are easy to fix:
- Shut down every tab in Safari and then close the browser
- Use the app switcher or Home Button to close every open app
- Wait for a few minutes and then download Emus4U again
If that doesn’t fix the issue, try this:
- Follow the steps above to close everything down
- Turn your device off completely
- Wait a couple of minutes and turn it back on again
- Download Emus4U and it should work
How to Stop Untrusted Developer Error?
This is an easy one to fix; all you need to do is trust the app developer, like this:
- Open Settings and tap General
- Tap on Profiles & Device Management
- Find the profile and tap on it
- You should see it change to Delete
- Close Settings and try using the app again – the error should be gone
The App Can’t Be Verified:
When Apple revokes the app certificate, the app is going to crash leaving you with no option but to reinstall it all. There one thing you can do is – install a VPN to protect you and stop the certificates from being revoked
Over to you
All that’s left is for you to download Emus4U and give it a try. Let us know in the comment below what your thoughts are and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates and news.