Panda Helper is one of the best Cydia alternatives, offering a fantastic range of apps, games, and loads of other content. All downloads are completely FREE and simple to use, just by clicking the Panda Helper download button below.
That’s right, FREE. And incredibly simple to use too. So check out to download video below.
How to Use Panda Helper :
Just follow these simple steps once the installer is downloaded:
- Tap the app icon on your device homepage
- Tap on the Apps button
- Now tap your favorite category
- Browse the list or use the search bar to find an app or game
- Tap the result and follow the in-app directions on how to download it.
It’s really simple
Panda Helper Features :
Open the app, and you will be amazed at the features on offer:
- App Store Apps – loads of iOS apps and games from the official store including premium apps for free
- Panda Helper Exclusive Apps – some Cydia app tweaks and apps, including media streaming apps, screen recorders, emulators and so much more
- Tweaked Apps – favorite stock apps modified with extra features
- Modified Games – favorite app store games with in-app features unlocked and new features added, all free – Minecraft PE, Critical Ops, Last Day On Earth, and many more
We’re not done yet, see the features visually below.
Frequently Asked Questions :
These are the answers to some of the more common questions we get asked:
I get An Untrusted Developer Error When I Try to Use the App – What Do I Do?
This is simple to fix and is a common error on custom content:
- Go to your iOS Settings app and tap on General
- Go to Profiles and Device Management
- Find the app in the profiles list and tap it
- Tap the Trust button, go back to the app and try again; that error will not show up
Will My Warranty Be Void if I Use Panda Helper?
No. Panda Helper does not need any special methods to work, and it doesn’t require root access to the firmware either. It works just the same as any other app and doesn’t go against any security protocols that Apple uses. There are, however, one or two tweaks that can change how your device functions but these are simple to delete if ever your device has to go to an Apple Store.
Help! I Cant Download or Verify Panda Helper!
Don’t worry; this is because Apple has revoked the app certificate. The developer has used expired enterprise app certificates, and these get revoked; they replace them regularly though, and the chances are, you are trying to download while they are updating the certificate. Delete Panda Helper from your device and give it a couple of hours before you try downloading it again. Get instant notification of the updates by liking us on Facebook and clicking Following>See First.
This also happens when you try to use a ++ modified app without deleting the stock version first. Remove the stock app and then try downloading the ++ app again.
A “Can’t Connect to Panda Helper Site” Message Appears – What Do I Do?
This tends to happen when the app crashes, again because Apple revoked the certificate. Eave it and try again in a couple of hours; by then the certificate should have been updated, and everything will work.
I’m Looking For a Specific App or Game, Can I ask The Developers For it?
Yes, just put your request on the Twitter feed for the developers. We can’t guarantee you will get it because they deal with thousands of requests daily and not all apps or games can be added to the installer.
Let’s move on
Fixing Common Errors :
While Panda Helper is reliable there a couple of problems, you might face. These are simple enough to fix, and we’ll show you how:
Error Message – “App Could Not Be Downloaded:
There are a few things you can try:
- Reset Network Settings – open Settings>Network and tap Reset Network Settings. Reboot your iPhone or iPad and try again.
- Reinstall the app – if the error won’t go, delete the app entirely and try downloading it again
- Be Patient – if a lot of users are trying to download the app at the same time, the servers will be overloaded. Leave it an hours or so and then try again
- Clear the Cache- clear the app cache
The App Doesn’t Work
Sometimes it really doesn’t matter how much you try; the app just doesn’t download. The first thing to do is to make sure you are downloading the most up to date version of the app. Next, Panda Helper is available in two flavors – free and paid. Check you aren’t trying to download the paid version if you haven’t made the payment for it. You can also try the steps above to rest network settings and clear your cache.
There Aren’t Any App Profiles to Trust!
When you download the free version, you are automatically taken to the Profile screen. Some people have found that there aren’t any profiles on the screen and they are unable to go any further with the download. Try installing Panda Helper VIP first and then install the free version.
Not Everything Works
Sometimes an app or a game may not work, and your first step is to see if Panda Helper has any updates for it. If there are any, install them and try again. You should also ensure that you have the most up to date version of Panda Helper – the developers issue regular updates and if you don’t install them, things aren’t going to work very well. If you are using an outdated version, delete it and start again.
Over to you
Panda Helper is one of the best free app installers available today, offering plenty of content for all users to try. Download it and tell us what you think and follow us on Facebook for updates, tips, and tricks.