One of the best unofficial app stores available right now is TweakBox, with thousands of apps, games, and tweaks on offer, it’s all for free; tap the TweakBox download button for more details :
Video Tutorial to download below.
Already installed? Let’s dive right in
How to Use TweakBox :
It is simple to download and easy to use :
- Tap the TweakBox icon on your home page
- Go to the in-app menu bar and tap Apps
- Tap our favorite category
- Search for an app or game by browsing or using the search bar
- Tap the result and download it.
- If an untrusted developer error appears, read on for details on how to fix.
App Features :
With thousands of apps and games to choose from its hard to know where to start. The developers have given us some very helpful categories:
- App Store Apps – premium and free iOS apps and games, all for free
- TweakBox Exclusive – Cydia tweaks, emulators, screen recorders, media apps and loads more exclusive content
- Tweaked Apps – some of the best stock apps with even better features
- Modified Games – top games with unlocked features and additional functions
Wait; we’re not done yet. Check out the above features visually.
Frequently Asked Questions :
We’ve got the answers to all your commonly asked questions:
I get the Untrusted Developer Error – What Do I Do?
This is a common error when you are using unofficial content but is dead easy to fix:
- Go to your Settings app and navigate to the Profiles section (in General)
- Tap on the TweakBox profile
- Trust it, close Settings and have another go – the app will work
Is My Warranty Going to Be Void?
Not by installing TweakBox, no. It is legal because it isn’t going against Apple’s security and it is downloaded and used the same way as any other app. However, some of the tweaks are likely to change how your device works, and these can void the warranty. The simplest way around this is to delete those tweaks if you have to take your iPhone or iPad to an Apple Store.
The App Won’t Download or Verify – What Do I Do?
TweakBox works on expired enterprise certificates, and these get revoked by Apple quite regularly.. the developers do update them, and it’s likely you are trying to download the app while they are doing this. Just delete TweakBox and wait for an hour or so, give the developers time to update. When you try again, the problem should be gone.
Another reason you might see this is if you are downloading ++ modified apps without deleting the official, stock equivalent. Delete that stock app first or you will run into trouble.
I Can’t Connect to the App
This is down to that certificate being revoked again. All you can do is wait for a few hours before trying again. The developers will be updating the certificate, and when you have another go, it should work.
Can I Ask For an App or Game?
You can, by using the developer’s Twitter feed. There aren’t any guarantees that they will honor it though because they can’t add every app or game to the installer.
Common TweakBox Errors :
You are likely to come across at least one of these but don’t worry; they are more of an irritation than a serious problem.
Blank or White Screen:
To fix this:
- Go to Settings and tap Safari
- Tap Clear Website Data
- Try the app again, and the screen will be as it should be
TweakBox Has Topped Working:
You need to verify the app source:
- Delete TweakBox
- Install again and then go to Settings
- Tap General>Profiles
- Find and trust the app source
- Try again – the error has disappeared
Invalid Argument Supplied
Another easy fix:
- Remove TweakBox from your device
- Reboot and then reinstall the app
- Go to TweakBox Settings and look for updates
- Apply any that are there and try again
Unable to Download:
This is the most common error:
- Remove TweakBox from your device
- Restart your iPhone or iPad and reinstall the app
The reason for this error is a conflict between what you are downloading and a version that is already on your device.
Profile Installation Failed:
This tends to happen when the serves are blocked with traffic so give it an hour or so and then have another go. If it still doesn’t work, follow these steps:
- Turn Airplane Mode on
- Go to Settings and open Safari
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data
- Turn Airplane Mode off again and wait a few minutes
- Try installing the app again, and it will be fine
This is because the certificate has been revoked. You will need to reinstall the app and then download one of our recommended VPNs. These work to protect your data and your app certificates so they cannot be revoked.
It’s your turn now.
Have Unsolved Issues?
Connect with TweakBox on Facebook
TweakBox is one of the best installers we have so download it and see how you get on. Follow us on Facebook, and we’ll keep you updated with all the latest news.
One Reply to “Tweakbox Download – iOS and Android”