Google Chrome is wonderful browser which is getting popular day by day and now it is the second most used browser. Google Chrome is first choice for most of webmasters worldwide. I personally use Google Chrome and most of my friends are also using Chrome. Google Chrome’s browsing speed is awesome and there are many extensions and ad-ons available to use. Chrome’s extensions make your task easier and simpler.
We have collected Free Google Chrome extensions which are helpful for designers and developers. Have a look at 12 most useful Google Chrome extensions :
1. FlashBlock – FlashBlock for Chrome. Block them all, or be selective with the embedded whitelist manager
2. Speed Tracer – Speed Tracer is a tool to help you identify and fix performance problems in your web applications.
3. Eye Dropper – Eye Dropper is extension for Google Chrome and Chromium. It allows you to pick color from any webpage or from advanced color picker. It is great tool for web developers.
4. SeoQuake – Displays the Google PageRank, Alexa rank and other SEO parameters of any webpage, highlights nofollow links, text density, check and compare urls.
5. Alexa Traffic Rank – Alexa Traffic Rank is Alexa Internet’s free extension for Chrome, and is the only extension that includes you in Alexa’s traffic panel.
6. Fiabee – Fiabee for Chrome is an app that lets you intuitively manage all your files distributed across your many devices, directly from the web.
7. Ibrii – Ibrii allows users to snip every type of content found on the internet no matter if it is simple text, a photo, a video or even an embedded object, like streaming audio.
8. IE Tab Classic – Easily run Internet Explorer within Chrome.
9. CSS Reloader – CSS Reloader is a browser extension that allows you to reload CSS without reloading the page itself.
10. Window Resizer – Resize browser window to emulate various screen resolutions
11. Weebly – Website Builder – Weebly is the easiest way to create a free website, blog, or online store.
12. Chrome Flags – The extension displays a country flag indicating the physical location of the websites you’re visiting.
Hope you find above mentioned 12 extensions useful. If we have missed any useful Google Chrome Extension then update it through comment system. Thanks for staying 🙂