vShare is one of the first iOS and Android app installer released to replace iPhone jailbreaking and Android rooting. Available completely free, vShare offers users a high choice of apps, games, tweaks and more, and it supports both iOS and the Android platform; keep reading for download details.
How to Download vShare:
Pick your platform and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS Only
- Open Safari browser and open the official vShare Download page
- Tap the above download button
- Tap on Install on the page to let the profile download
- Tap Install Profile in Settings when it opens
- Put in your passcode and Safari will open
- Tap on Install>Install
- When settings open, tap Install>Next>Done
- Wait for the icon to load on your home screen – the installation is finished
- Repeat these steps if the icon isn’t there
You can also use your PC; click here for our vShare Helper guide
Method 2: Android
- Open Settings>Security on your device
- Find an enable Unknown Options – the .apk cannot be installed if you don’t do this
- Download the .apk from the download source above.
- Look in Downloads, find the file and double-tap to install
- Wait for the icon to load on your screen, and the installation is successful
How to Use :
This app installer is straightforward to use:
- Tap on the app icon to open the installer
- Tap on an app category
- Browse the list or use the search box to find an app or game
- Tap your app or game, follow the in-app instructions to install and enjoy
With a lot of apps and games on offer, the developers have sorted it into user-friendly categories:
- App Store Apps – iOS app store content, including premium apps
- Exclusive – apps exclusive to vShare, including movie apps, screen recorders, and emulators
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with cool extra features
- Modified Games – best-selling games with all in-app features unlocked and additional features
Frequently Asked Questions:
Some questions are asked quite a lot about vShare so here are the answers:
Why Use a PC?
Because it is far easier to install vShare using a PC and there is no flashback from downloaded apps
How Do I Download vShare Helper?
Open the official vShare website using your desktop browser. Download vShare Helper for Windows – no other platform is supported right now.
A Downloaded App Crashed, What Do I Do?
Go to vShare Settings and tap on Reauthorization. Follow the steps on the screen, and it will work. If not, delete the app and reinstall it.
The Install Button isn’t Working:
If you don’t see the Installation popup when you click on the Install button, keep trying. If it doesn’t work after several attempts reboot your device and try again.
How Do I Trust an Enterprise App?
This is easy to do:
- Open Settings>General
- Go to Profiles and then the Enterprise section
- Tap on the developer name and tap Trust
- Tap Trust again and the app will work.
How Do I Allow Unknown Sources on my Android Device?
This is also very easy to do and must be done for any third-party app to work on your device.
- Open Settings>Security
- Find Unknown Sources and enable it by checking the box next to it
Given that vShare is free to use and doesn’t need a jailbreak, you don’t have a thing to lose by giving it a go. It offers so much content that all users will find something they want to download.
Still Got Problems?
Get more cool app recommendations and tips by following the developers on Facebook above.